Guideline ideas to help you decide:
- Think about your existing home.
- Do you feel more comfortable being on the outside or inside where you live?
- When you make your choice of exterior or interior what activities do you enjoy in the area you prefer?
- Is there a specific activity you enjoying doing and what is that activity or enjoyment?
- Does your area choice have certain elements that give you comfort?
- What are those comforting elements?
And then ASK YOURSELF two questions:
- Was this preferred environmental area created by you AFTER you moved in?
- Could you transfer some "Feel Good" elements from your chosen area that could be added to your non-preferred area?
Runde Environmental Centre, Norway by Toften from Wikimedia Commons
"Is it the Exterior or the Interior of Your Home
which is More Important to You?
For those who like to make statistics lie... Add a reaction that is not from the guideline at the end of your comment.