The best New Year's resolution for those who worry is asking 5 questions about each worry:
- Is the worry real? Is it true?
- Is it important or significant?
- Is it my responsibility? Or even partially mine?
- Is it timely? Is it an immediate concern?
- Thus what can I do about it NOW?
Then turn it into practical steps.
DO IT NOW!
BUILD SOME STEPS FOR THE NEW YEAR
|This Image was released by the United States Navy with the ID 090911-N-1783P-005|
(U.S. Navy photo by Machinist's Mate 3rd Class Juan Pinalez/Released) Fireman Chris Liberton, assigned to Naval Nuclear Power Training Command at Naval Weapons Station Charleston, constructs a new wooden stoop for a homeowner. More than 2,000 Navy volunteers worked in the Charleston area community on September 11, 2009 as part of the annual Day of Caring